1. Electrical appliances and battery contact parts should be clean, if necessary, wipe clean with a damp cloth, to be dried after the polarity of the correct loading. When installing batteries, it is extremely important to consider polarity (“plus” and “-“) installation, and the recommended batteries should be installed in accordance with the requirements of the electrical appliance instructions; Failure to follow the instructions will result in a malfunction of the appliance and damage to the appliance and/or battery.
Such as 3 or more batteries in series, of which 1 polarity is installed in reverse, the reverse battery is charged, the internal gas generation, leakage, and electrolyte leakage.
2. Old and new batteries do not mix, the same model but different electrochemical types or grades of batteries do not mix, otherwise will make a group of batteries in the use of some batteries in the state of excessive discharge, thereby increasing the possibility of leakage.
3. Disposable battery regeneration can not be heated or charged, otherwise, there may be an explosion.
4. Can not short-circuit the battery, so as not to leak the battery or generate heat damage insulation packaging.
5. Do not remove the battery, do not heat the battery.
6. Electrical appliances should be removed in time when not in use after use should be turned off the power supply, so as not to let the battery continue to discharge its internal adverse chemical reactions leading to leakage.
7. Waste batteries do not throw away at will, as far as possible with other garbage separately.